Halloween Festivities have begun at Coyote. Above are milk jug skeletons being made in the library.
Student photos are ready. A flyer will be sent home on Monday with your child’s 8 digit login code. To order, follow the directions below. Orders will be delivered to your home.
How to Order Student Photos:
- Go to myorder.mountainwest.ca
- Login using your email address and 8-digit webcode.
- Choose your favourite poses and backgrounds.
- Choose your packages, prints and gift add-ons.
- Go to Cart to review your order. Add additional children to your order, if applicable.
- Follow payment instructions to complete your order.
- You will receive a confirmation email, which will include order details and delivery instructions.
Student Photo Contest:
Students also have an opportunity to participate in an October Photo contest. The winners will be featured on a special Coyotecreeklearns.com post. Details are above and students are reminded, no people in their photos and to include their name and division with their submission. We encourage subjects to be Halloween, or autumn related. Contest closes, October 28th (we have extended this date from poster date) at the end of the school day.
Monster Mash Dance Montage:
Halloween Dance Montage:
Mrs. M. Wong is putting together a Halloween dance montage for Halloween. If you would like to participate, dress up and film yourself dancing to the Monster Mash (just pick a section and dance)! Please send your video clip to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to participate. Parents, if you want to dress up and join with your children, feel free to! The deadline to submit your video clip is Wednesday, Oct. 28th at noon.
Important Halloween Health and Safety Reminders due to Covid19:
• No treats of any kind can be distributed at school.
• We are encouraging students to dress up however, they cannot bring any accessories that could be handled by other students- ie. wands, crowns, etc.
• We encourage students to integrate a non-medical mask or face covering into their costume, ideally one that covers their nose and mouth.
• Keep costumes school appropriate- no gore or violence.
• fake weapons of any kind are prohibited at school (this includes swords, guns etc.).
This week at a glance:
Monday, October 26th
• Photo order info goes home.
Tuesday, October 27th
• no events today
Wednesday, October 28th
• last day for photo contest entries
• last day for Monster Mash video clips to be submitted
Thursday, October 29th.
• No events today
Friday, October 30th.
Halloween Costume Day – *reminder no treats to be shared with others