This week, teachers will continue the work of connecting with students and families, sharing communication plans and will start providing learning opportunities in literacy and numeracy. Our Music, Library, French and Band teachers are hard at work developing learning experiences as well.
In addition, we are continuing to look at ways to support our students who receive additional supports through LST, counselling, aboriginal services and work with our childcare worker.
You can help us provide services by:
Please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so we can have our teachers connect with you:
- Your child’s name
- Parent Name and Contact Email
- Best phone number to reach parent
- Student phone number (if applicable)
• Complete our survey on technology availability in your home at https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=z- m0CBOBDUK6B1L31N-KzTpUM5bolYZIsSvZQFTWW_RUQTQ1R1g0UkhNSlpNRTVZM1NBUFhJNkhKNy4u
• Be sure to add your email to our email distribution list to stay up to date on all of our communications at https://www.surreyschools.ca/schools/coyotecreek/Pages/default.aspx
and “follow” this blog.
Our entire team is working creatively to come up with ways to continue to connect with our students. It will take some time, but we are confident we will get there! We miss all of our students very much, and are thinking of all our families during this difficult time.