Dear Parents and Students,
As Spring Break comes to an end, we wanted to reach out and connect with you. We hope you are all well and taking good care of yourselves and your loved ones! Please know that we are thinking of you.
As you know… regular classroom instruction is suspended throughout British Columbia, and our school is closed to students, families and the public. Please do not visit the school at this time. The health and safety of our students, our staff and our communities are our top priority.
What you can expect during the week of March 30 – April 3:
• teachers will be establishing a communication plan with families and students
• the district and school will continue to keep families informed of matters related to the COVID-19 response. Please visit our School website at https://www.surreyschools.ca/schools/coyotecreek/Pages/default.aspx and https://www.coyotecreeklearns.com for additional information. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
How you can help?
• Please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so we can have our teachers connect with you:
- Your child’s name
- Parent Name and Contact Email
- Best phone number to reach parent
- Student phone number (if applicable)
Take good care, and we look forward to connecting again in the coming days.
Jennifer Jock | Principal