This week is Multicultural week. Students will be involved in activities all week to celebrate their cultural heritage.
- Monday: Greetings- Students will share traditional greetings.
- Tuesday: Family Crests- Students will work on creating a family crest.
- Wednesday: Cultural Celebrations- Students will share special parts of their heritage through writing/drawing in class today.
- Thursday: Food- Food is a big part of every culture. On Thursday we will have a multicultural lunch in class. Food Must be PEANUT and NUT free.
- Friday: Clothing- Students are welcomed to wear their cultural clothing on Friday as well as enjoy the school assembly featuring performances from our talented and culturally diverse school community.
Coyote Creek is going cashless! Starting in January, all field trips, etc. will be paid for online. No more sending envelopes of cash and cheques to school or looking for change around the house at the last minute!
This week, students will bring home information on how to register for SchoolCashOnline. Our goal is to have all families signed up by winter break so we can be up and running in January.
Playground Grand Opening:
We are having the grand opening of our new playground on Wednesday at 2:00 pm. Please join us to thank our sponsors and community.
Other events this week:
- Multicultural week begins
- P.A.C. Meeting 6:30 pm- all parents welcome
- Boy’s Volleyball Game
- Playground Grand Opening 2:00 pm
- Girl’s Volleyball Game
- Multicultural Day assembly