Christmas concert sales have now closed. If you did not secure a ticket online, our Wednesday evening show is completely sold out. There a few tickets left for Thursday night and many for both afternoon shows. We will not be selling any tickets from the office. We may have a few tickets available at the door for both afternoon and Thursday evening show, but you will need to have exact change ($3.00/ticket).
• Doors for the performance will open at 5:30 p.m.
• We ask that audience members watch the entire show as it is important for our kids to have a full audience without interruption. No students will be dismissed from classes during the performance.
• Students will be dismissed from their outside classroom doors at the end of the show. If your child is walking home or going home with someone other than their parent, a note will need to be provided to the teacher before the show.
• We encourage all students to attend both evening shows. They have all worked very hard and we want them to be able to share the great work they have done.
• We will be having a front seat draw for the show. Tickets are $2 cash at the door and we will draw for 2 front row seats just before the show begins. We will also be collecting food bank donations at the door.
• Please no drinks or food in the gym (other than water).
•Above all, we hope you have a wonderful time!